Get More Done with Less Caffeine
If it's hectic where you are, you're not alone. Most organizations are caught up in a tide of overwhelm and distraction that is draining performance and driving a host of unproductive habits, from quick fuses, to chronic stress, to attention deficit trait. Five-Hour Energy and caffeine-binging only makes the frenzy worse.
A recent LexisNexis Workplace Productivity study found that professionals “feel overwhelmed, demoralized.” It cited the toll of information overload in bringing people and systems to their knees.
Performance, and the chief productivity tool, attention, are taking a beating in the process. Some 91% of Americans say they delete work emails without fully reading them, while 60% are having trouble focusing on the task at hand from all the interruptions.
We Build a More Effective Work Style
Our Productivity Management programs build a style of work that's actually based on something productive—the research. Your team learns how to do tasks and solve challenges with proven tools, not raw emotion and triage—and think before they act.
The goal is full engagement, absorption in the task at hand, which brings more control over the work environment, less stress, better results, and more satisfaction with the finished product.
Optimal Performance Training
We can help your organizations break through the distractions and detours with an Optimal Performance training. This timely program gives your organization the latest tools vetted by researchers to get more done in less time—and with a lot less aggravation. Get strategies to:
• Control information overload and interruptions
• Build effective time management and prioritization
• Redesign task bottlenecks
• Motivate, reward, and recognize
• Stick to a targeted to-do list, not a laundry list
• Set successful boundaries
• Create focus zones for high-concentration tasks
• Increase attention and manage the pitfalls of multitasking
• Set realistic targets and deadlines
• Separate the "urgent" from the "important"
• Boost vitality and work-life for more energy on the job