Time Management, Productivity PROGRAMS
Buried by Email, Interruptions, and Distractions?
OUR MANAGING CRAZY-BUSY WORK time management training can help your team restore order, sanity and productivity. Lost productivity due to email overload alone can cost $1 billion a year (Intel).
We get your team out of time frenzy and overwhelm with practices proven by the research to control demands and build attention—the chief productivity tool. Manage devices, distractions, and interruptions, and build working memory and impulse control, key to focus.
We Build a More Effective Work Style
YOUR TEAM LEARNS how to manage demands, instead of being managed by them. They get strategies to qualify urgency, plan next actions, improve time estimation, set boundaries, control email and interruptions, set the terms of engagement with devices, and shut down the hidden trigger of overwhelm: time urgency.
Our time management programs teach full engagement, absorption in the task at hand. Full attention brings more control over the work environment, less stress, quicker turnarounds, and more satisfaction.
Increase Attention, Engagement, and Performance
We help your team manage chaos and overwhelm as it improves performance in a crazy-busy world. This timely training gives your employees the latest tools vetted by researchers to increase effectiveness, reduce mistakes, and speed innovation. Get strategies to:
• Control information overload
• Use interruption management strategies to manage an unbounded world
• Build effective time management and prioritization skills
• Protect working memory from intrusions and dstractions
• Set the terms of engagement with devices
• Create focus zones for high-concentration tasks
• Increase attention by avoiding the pitfalls of multitasking
• Resupply mental resources to boost discipline and attention
Learn How Your Team Can Be More Productive
Get more details on how your team can improve productivity. Click on the button below or the one above for more details, or contact us at 310-570-6987. Find out how less crazed is more productive.